On September 11th i'll wake my butt up early and head over to Forest Park in Springfield. Why? Because I'll be participating in the 2010 5K Run for the AIDS Foundation of Western Massachusetts.
I realize i'm getting into this late, and with less than two weeks, and a group of friends also participating, fundraising might be tough. I'm hoping to reach a goal of $50.
This is a great cause, and 100% of the money being raised goes to the projects the AIDS Foundation runs. Everything from helping folks with HIV/AIDS with medical bills and living expenses to free, confidential testing. It's really important work.
If you can help me, I would really appreciate it. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/AIDSwalkWM10/lpickar108. Thanks so much!!!
I realize i'm getting into this late, and with less than two weeks, and a group of friends also participating, fundraising might be tough. I'm hoping to reach a goal of $50.
This is a great cause, and 100% of the money being raised goes to the projects the AIDS Foundation runs. Everything from helping folks with HIV/AIDS with medical bills and living expenses to free, confidential testing. It's really important work.
If you can help me, I would really appreciate it. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/AIDSwalkWM10/lpickar108. Thanks so much!!!
no subject
Date: 2010-08-31 04:20 pm (UTC)Good luck and lots of luvs
babyrichard
no subject
Date: 2010-08-31 07:01 pm (UTC)*hugs*
no subject
Date: 2010-08-31 06:29 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-31 07:01 pm (UTC)